North of Delray Beach and south of Palm Beach, the city of Boynton Beach is the place to be when looking for the best beach city in the state of Florida. There are two airports that service visitors going to Boyton Beach Florida namely, Palm Beach International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Thus, the city is highly accessible for both leisure and business travelers.
To accommodate guests, there are 14 hotels in the city with most of them well-ranked by previous travelers. For business executives or family guests, rates of Boynton Beach hotels are quite reasonable, given the modern facilities like basic parking and Wi-Fi access.
Check out these top-ranked Boynton Beach Hotels!
Hampton Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites is known for their family-friendly atmosphere and facilities. The nearest beach is only less than 5 miles away and walking distance to shops and restaurants. This lakeside hotel is sandwiched between JFK Medical Center and Bethesda Memorial Hospital.
Each of the 164 rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Boynton Beach are large and contemporary with 32 inch HDTV, microwave, coffeemaker, fridge, work desk, and lap desk. Suites have 2 TVs, kitchen, dining, and living spaces. They also have an outdoor pool and a gym.
TownPlace Suites by Marriott
TownePlace Suites by Marriott offers neighborhood-style living with its all-suite accommodation and tranquil environment planned towards long-term and extended stays. It overlooks a canal and only 2 miles from the nearest train station. Each suite has full kitchen.
For those traveling with families, TownePlace Suites in Boynton Beach is pet and kid-friendly. Guests can relax at the hotel with its outdoor pool and fire pit.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West
One of the newest hotels in the city of Boynton Beach is Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boynton Beach West. Various local attractions near Boynton Beach are a few minutes away from Holiday Inn & Express including Rapids Water Park, Ocean Front Park Beach, Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, and Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society.
All of its 92 rooms are kid-friendly offering daily housekeeping, microwave, refrigerator along with an outdoor pool, free breakfast, laundry service, business center, and a 24-hour fitness center.
You'll need to eat while in Boynton Beach . . .
Here's a listing of the top eight restaurants, according to online reviews posted by guests on TripAdvisor. Note: Restaurant ranking is subject to change per on-going ratings.
- Chris' Taverna - Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and Gluten Free (GF) options
- Mama Mia - Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and GF
- Prime Catch - American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan, and GF
- Hurricane Alley - Raw Bar, Seafood, American, Pub, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and GF
- Bonefish Grill (Chain) - American, Seafood, GF
- Village Tavern Boynton Beach - American, Bar, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and GF
- Two Georges Waterfront Grille - American, Seafood, Delicatessan, Bar, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and GF
- Banana Boat Restaurant - American, Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian-Friendly, Vegan, and GF